You will almost certainly be successful in divorce mediation if the following criteria are met.
- Both spouses are mentally functional and capable of making their own decisions.
- Both spouses want significant input over the divorce process, meaningful control over the decisions they make and full control over their settlement.
- Both spouses are willing to actively participate in mediation.
- You or your spouse wants an experienced professional guiding you through your divorce.
- As a couple you are both willing to engage in good faith negotiations towards resolution.
It truly does not matter if you are a high-conflict couple, a low-conflict partnership or if