Hiring an outside conflict resolution specialist benefits nonprofit agencies for a variety of reasons.
- is amazingly cost efficient
- enables a prompt response time
- provides a flexible, customized approach
- is collaborative
Here are some typical disputes in a nonprofit agency where outside conflict resolution is beneficial.
- difficulty between board and CEO
- friction between staff and volunteers
- other interpersonal conflicts
- challenge in adaptation to changing market conditions regarding clients, funding etc.
- need for agreement regarding clarity of mission and congruency of tactics to fulfill mission