You will almost certainly be successful in divorce mediation if the following criteria are met.
- Both spouses are mentally functional and capable of making their own decisions.
- Both spouses want significant input over the divorce process, meaningful control over the decisions they make and full control over their settlement.
- Both spouses are willing to actively participate in mediation.
- You or your spouse wants an experienced professional guiding you through your divorce.
- As a couple you are both willing to engage in good faith negotiations towards resolution.
It truly does not matter if you are a high-conflict couple, a low-conflict partnership or if one or both of you are conflict-adverse. It makes no difference whether you have kids, or how you managed or mismanaged your finances, or if you are wealthy. You don’t need to go through litigation, hire an attorney or go to court so long as the above general criteria are met.