I have years of experience resolving many types of conflicts in Real Estate matters. I am affordable and work expeditiously when time is of the essence.
Most Real Estate contracts require the parties to use ADR to mediate or arbitrate all of their contractual disputes. I have helped handle such matters below.
- Real Estate contract purchase disputes between buyer and seller
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Homeowner Association conflict resolution
- Debtor/creditor workouts
- Real Estate agency disputes between broker and agent(s)
- Real Estate listing disputes between seller and listing agent/broker
- Premises liability
- Neighborhood disputes like dog barking, smoking, etc.
- Retaliatory eviction
- Neighbor boundary disputes regarding easements